Tel: 707.761.5214 Hours: Monday-Thursday 6-10pm and by appointment
Private lessons with Angeline Lucia can be scheduled based on availability.
To schedule your private lesson(s), please call (707) 761-5214 and Angeline will be happy to assist you.
- Private lessons are 50 mins long: 45 mins of dance floor time, 5 mins for administrative work (scheduling future lessons, payments, for example).
- Private lesson rates are the same for singles and couples.
- Private lessons can be scheduled at the convenience of your and your instructor’s schedule. Private lessons cannot be scheduled during our regular group class schedule (Mon-Thurs 6pm-9:15pm), but most weeks, all days and other times are open for scheduling. If you are taking only private lessons, please expect to find at least 2 days a week you can commit to your lessons. We find that students who take lessons less than 2 days a week do not progress and do not get the full benefit of their time or financial investment. As with learning any other skill, the more time you can spend in a learning environment, the quicker you will learn.
- If you would like to schedule a semi-private lesson (3 or more people), add $10 per person per lesson. (For example, if your lesson rate is $50 and you have 3 people join for a total of 5 in your group, you would add $30 for the 3 additional people to your lesson rate of $50 for a total of $80).
- YOU WILL HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE YOUR LESSONS. AFTER 30 DAYS LESSONS WILL EXPIRE AND THE REMAINDER OF YOUR LESSONS WILL BE FORFEITED. (Please show up for your lessons!!!)
During Covid we are taking extra precautions to ensure everybody's health and safety to the best of our ability.
- We will have hand sanitizer available.
- Your temperature will be taken with a no-touch thermometer at the door.
- With couples I will physically interact with you as little as possible and in general stand farther away.
- I ask that you are able to say "No" to these 4 questions before arriving at my home:
- Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 72 hours: fever, cough, scratchy throat, difficulty breathing, chills, loss of smell or taste, nausea, vomiting, or flu like symptoms?
- Are you aware of having been physically near (less than 6ft) to anyone who has Covid in the past week?
- In the past week have you been in situations where you were unable to maintain recommended physical distancing with people from outside of your home for more than 10 minutes (for example plane travel or church gathering where physical distancing was not practiced)?
- Are you awaiting results of a recent covid tests because of concerns you may have the virus?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these 4 questions, we kindly ask you to remain home for everyone’s health and safety.
Private Lesson Pricing